After taking a look at the calendar (LOLZ Christmas is like tomorrow,) I figured it was about time I get a move on with my Christmas shopping. For some reason this year, I have been a little stumped, but browsing Pinterest gave me an idea: why not DIY?
In my browsing, I came across some really awesome DIY idea's and just had to share them with you all. Besides being totally awesome, the majority of them are under $25 and can be finished in time for Christmas!
1. An Anthropologie-esque necklace is one chic statement piece; they won't believe its handmade!
2. Make and personalize this leather journal for anyone on your list.
3. This license plate key holder is great to remember that first car or a flea market/travel find.
4. These monogrammed hand towels are super luxe, at a fraction of the cost.
5. This sunburst mirror looks straight out of a Pottery Barn catalog. Can you believe its just popsicle sticks?
6. Don't just give the same old tie, give one that's personalized!
7. Map coasters are a great reminder of that last trip or hometown.
8. Some thumbtacks, canvas, and paint create a one of a kind wall hanging of their favorite quote or saying.
(Another great alternative is this DIY from ..Love Maegan)
And because I can't leave out the kiddies: