Summer is right around the corner and like every season, there are a few items I just can't wait to add to my wardrobe. Besides denim shorts, tees, and maxi's, these are the five items I will be picking up for the warmer months:
[Featured]: TUNIC: The Webster at Target $29.99, ESPADRILLES: ASOS $13.92, DRESS: American Eagle $49.99 BLAZER: Ralph Lauren, NAIL POLISH: Essie $8
- Tunics: When I shop or browse online, I noticed I have been gravitating to tunics in bold, fun prints. I imagine them simply with a pair of shorts and a flat sandal for a casual day out.
- Flat espadrilles: Espadrilles are the footwear of summer. Lots of walking make a flat pair an essential for my summer wardrobe.
- Lace/crochet tank dress: I love the LWD (little white dress) for summer. I like the idea of one that is crochet or lace (that's not too heavy) for a simple summer look. My favorites are this lace dress and this crochet dress from American Eagle and this crochet LC Lauren Conrad dress from Kohl's.
- Navy blazer: I love the nautical look and have always wanted a navy blazer with gold hardware. I think I will pick up this one from The Webster at Target.
- Essie nail polish: Hello. My name is Alyssa and I am (severely) addicted to Essie nail polishes. It seems that every time I go to to Target, I can't help but browse (and often buy) a new polish. To make matters worse, I just found out that Macy's is now carrying Essie as well. I am owning it and adding these two new colors (Going Overboard and Cute as a Button) for a fun pop of summer color.
What are you looking forward to purchasing this season?